Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baptism Invitations

Mila's baptism is just around the corner! I designed the invitations for the party and I'm so happy with how they came out!

Now that the baby is born, I'm looking forward to finally getting back to my wedding invitation business, Paper Petunia Invitation Studio. Aside from wedding invitations I also create baby shower invitations and birth announcements. As a matter of fact, I'm finishing up Mila's birth announcements now. It's so much fun! I'm so glad to be getting back into it. I really love what I do. My last wedding invitation project was last year and I finished it at the end of my first trimester. Since then I really haven't focused too much on it, with the new baby and all, but now I'm excited to get started up again.

I still have to update my website with some of the newer projects I've worked on. I can't wait!




When and where has been intentionally blurred out for privacy.

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I received my in the mail and it's even prettier!
    What a wonderful job you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So glad you like them! I'm thinking of putting this design up for sale at paperpetunia.com. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails