Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cynthia's Wedding Invitations

6 weeks, 4 days pregnant

As you know, I started my little side-biz doing wedding invitations. It's really my dream job and I absolutely love it!

These last few weeks I have been working on a wedding invitation set for a wonderful couple, Cynthia and Andres. When I met with her initially, she had no specific ideas of what she wanted, only that she wanted something different and unique that really represented them. She told me how she and Andres love to travel and how they were recently in Europe. It inspired me to create this adorable travel wedding theme invitation set. It features a wedding invitation in the form of a ticket with it's complimenting ticket jacket. It also comes with an RSVP postcard with the same theme. She also ordered custom wedding stamps. It's so adorable!! I had also designed a passport ceremony program for them as well as luggage tags as the place cards. She absolutely loved my ideas! And after a few weeks of production and assembly, I finished the invites a few days early and I drove them down today. Cynthia absolutely loved them!! And her fabulous wedding planner Sandra (who helped plan my wedding as well) loved them too! I was thrilled!! I was so excited to give Cynthia the finished product!

Oh, how I loooove weddings!







Here's a beautiful picture of the invites taken by the couple's photographer Juan, from Hera Studios Photography. (Click to see larger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails