Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mila's Hair Ribbons

So a few weeks ago Jorge and I bought some hair ribbons for Mila for the family portraits. I put them in but I wasn't used to seeing them in her hair and decided against it. I put them in again today, and I don't know if it's because her hair is longer or what, but I loooooove how cute she looks! Now I have to get them in every color so she has one for her outfits!!! The thing though is, finding the right size. These are perfect. They're almost 3 inches long. The others I've seen are too small or too big. I got these at Dillards so I'm going to go back and see if I can get a few more. Let me know if you know where to get some, maybe online somewhere?

Here she is, sitting in her swing with a bib around her to catch all that drool!

1 comment:

  1. Oh!!!! I could just grabbed her and squeeze her and eat her up!
    Too cute!
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails