Sunday, December 20, 2009

Belly Picture: 37.5 Weeks

37 weeks, 3 days pregnant

This week the pelvic pain has gotten better, thankfully! But my feet continue to swell. Since I'm now past 36 weeks, I now have to start going in to see the midwife once a week until I deliver. I had my first weekly appointment on Thursday, and you'll never believe it -- I gained 5 1/2 pounds in ONE WEEK! That's just crazyness!!! The midwife says it's mostly water retention, but she was a bit concerned that it was so much. She's concerned it might be high blood pressure, although right now it looks fine. She says she wants to keep an eye on it and asked to see me earlier in the week to see how I'm progressing, so my next appointment is on Tuesday. She again recommended I put my feet up for at least 15 minutes every 2-3 hours. My boss has already started letting me work from home a couple of days this week, and it's worked out well, so I'll see if maybe he'll let me work from home permanently until I give birth. I only have about 2 1/2 weeks left and these next two weeks are short because of the holidays, so hopefully he's ok with it.

Here's this week's belly picture. She's starting to feel a bit lower... what do you think, has she dropped??



Compare to 5 weeks ago at 32 weeks.
Compare to 7 weeks ago at 30 weeks.
Compare to 9 weeks ago at 28 weeks.
Compare to 13 weeks ago at 24 weeks.
Compare to 17 weeks ago at 20 weeks.
Compare to 21 weeks ago at 16 weeks.
Compare to 25 weeks ago at12 weeks.
Compare to 28 weeks ago at 9 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. It really looks like your tummy has dropped. It can't be too much longer now especially if she's been ready and waiting in position for a while. Hope you continue to feel better as your pregnancy reaches the finish line. You're looking marvelous.
    with love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails