Sunday, November 1, 2009

Belly Picture: 30.5 Weeks

30 weeks, 3 days pregnant

So my belly button has popped out. Seemed to have happened almost overnight! One minute I was a flat little innie, next minute, my belly button exploded! I also have a bit of linea negra starting to show, where a line appears on the center of my belly. They say it goes away after the pregnancy. At the very least I am thankful I don't have any stretch marks yet! But shhhhhhh... I won't say that too loud! Don't want to jinx it!

Here's this weeks belly picture, click on it and you can see the belly button better:



Compare to 2 weeks ago at 28 weeks.
Compare to 6 weeks ago at 24 weeks.
Compare to 10 weeks ago at 20 weeks.
Compare to 14 weeks ago at 16 weeks.
Compare to 18 weeks ago at12 weeks.
Compare to 21 weeks ago at 9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails