Saturday, December 5, 2009

Making Progress!

35 weeks pregnant, 2 days pregnant

Jorge took Thursday and Friday off this week so we could get the carpet cleaned and so we can get the crib delivered! Woo-hoo! I've been looking forward to seeing the crib in the room for the longest time! Isn't it beautiful???





Jorge has been on a roll! He's totally rocked it this week! He also working on the shower and removed the old shower doors so it would be easier to use for baby G. The shower curtains still need to be installed, but it's almost done!



And he's installed the carseat in my car. Yayyy!!! He even put in my "Baby On Board" sign!







The only downside has been that he seems to have caught the terrible cold I had last week! Poor thing! It started on Wednesday, but today it's gotten really bad. He's now sleeping in the other room and he's quarantined himself away from me, haha! We've even gone so far to call each other on the phone from one room to the other! We're just being really cautious, he's afraid of getting me sick now that we're just a few short weeks away. So in comes my mom to the rescue!! She came over today and she's been wonderful! First she made some chicken soup for Jorge (amazing by the way!!!) and then spent the rest of the day helping me do laundry and organizing Baby G's room and preparing my hospital bag while Jorge rested. I love my mom, I swear, I don't know what I'd do without her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails