Sunday, October 18, 2009

Belly Pic: 28.5 Weeks

28 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Baby G is more and more active every week! We can even see my belly twitching when she moves around. So cute! She also continues to get the hiccups every now and then, especially when I'm trying to get some sleep, haha!

I've been feeling like I have a bit more energy on some days, but others I'm utterly exhausted. We still have much to do!

Jorge is almost done with the pantry, so I'll post pictures of that soon! It looks fantastic!!! He's doing an awesome job!

In the meantime, here's my weekly belly picture!



Compare to 4 weeks ago at 24 weeks.
Compare to 8 weeks ago at 20 weeks.
Compare to 12 weeks ago at 16 weeks.
Compare to 16 weeks ago at12 weeks.
Compare to 19 weeks ago at 9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails