Sunday, June 28, 2009

Belly Picture: 12.5 Weeks

12 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Ok, we definitely have a bump forming!!! Compare it to last week at 11.5 weeks, and then to the 10.5 weeks. And if you compare it to 9.5 weeks you can see the little guy/girl is really making itself at home!



In other news, despite the fact that I'm already at the end of the first trimester this week (ack!! Can you believe it???) I'm still getting sick. This weekend I was nauseous for the most part and I'm incredibly tired. I've heard it can last anywhere to 15 or 20 weeks, or even throughout the rest of the pregnancy! Heaven forbid!

Tomorrow we have an appointment with my doctor and we'll get to hear the heartbeat! We're so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails