Sunday, December 13, 2009

Belly Picture: 36.5 Weeks

36 weeks, 3 days pregnant

These last couple weeks have been very exhausting... I'm feeling bigger than ever! I've started to waddle and wake up with horrible pains on my hips in the night. During the day I have pelvic pain, all very uncomfortable. The midwife says it's all normal though and it's because Baby G is head down and is putting pressure on my hips. Only cure is to give birth!

The worst symptom I've had though is my feet! They are sooooooo incredibly swollen! They are unrecognizeable! They look like Flinstone feet! Tree trunks! Cankles! My toes are little Vienna Sausages! Just terrible! For the most part they don't hurt except at the end of the day when they get really big, and then they are just sore and my skin feels really tight. Again, the midwife says this is all normal in the last month of pregnancy. She recommends I put my feet up higher than my heart so and at night this really helps... but at work it does me no good unless I put my feet up on my monitor!

On the belly, Baby G continues to be very very active! We feel her kick and shift all the time! It's very cute, but it also gets very painful. She gets in a terrible position in my ribs and it drives me nuts! Hurts so bad! The midwife showed us how she's laying and we realized that the big bump we keep seeing is her tushy! SO CUTE! Now if she'd only lay off my ribs!

Today was also our last Bradley Class. It was bittersweet to say goodbye to our new friends but at the same time it's exciting to know we're almost there! Just 3 1/2 weeks to go! In these 12 weeks Jorge and I have learned so much! I really feel like I can do this!!! :)

Here's this week's belly picture, as if Baby G could get any bigger!



Compare to 4 weeks ago at 32 weeks.
Compare to 6 weeks ago at 30 weeks.
Compare to 8 weeks ago at 28 weeks.
Compare to 12 weeks ago at 24 weeks.
Compare to 16 weeks ago at 20 weeks.
Compare to 20 weeks ago at 16 weeks.
Compare to 24 weeks ago at12 weeks.
Compare to 27 weeks ago at 9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails