Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Belly Picture: 9.5 Weeks

9 weeks, 3 days pregnant

First belly pic! As you can see, my bump is not quite there. My clothes are feeling tighter, but it could just be gas, haha! I can't wait to see a little bump! It will make this whole pregnancy thing seem more "real"!



In other news, I've been feeling better regarding the nausea. I really hope I'm on the upswing. These last few weeks have been really rough. But I'm feeling better every day now! I'm able to eat more and I have more energy. Definitely good news! Now let's hope I didn't jinx it!

2 comments:

  1. compared to the last picture ...nov 1st...you just had a food baby.... but now for sure u have a baby g inside! love her already!

    Gabi P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Baby G. is soon coming! She is beautiful I can tell. And she is happy as she, for sure, feels how much love she is finding in her way, day after day.

    She is an adorable baby girl! I just can't wait till the moment I can hold her and look at her eyes. Blue?, black, brown? Any other color she may bring! She'll be enlightening our lives and bringing joy and happiness to all of us: Parents, grandpas, grandmas, uncles, aunts, dear friends ... all in the welcoming team.

    Love you all.

    Joyful soon-to-be-grandpa

    Manuel

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails