Saturday, December 12, 2009

Preparing for Baby

36 weeks, 2 days pregnant

Today Jorge and I went to the hospital to attend our Baby Care class. We learned so much! We learned how to change a diaper, how to bathe her, how to care for the umbilical cord, what to do when she cries and even some basics on breastfeeding. It was a really good class. Jorge and I have no experience with babies, so it's great to have some kind of run-through of what to expect.

Here's a picture of us at the end of class with our "baby" fully diapered! Jorge looks soooooo cute with my cabbage patch! LOL!





Speaking of what to expect, they showed this video in class. It's a clip from "I Love Lucy" and it cracked me up! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails