Monday, May 3, 2010

The Paparazzi

Everyone loves my cousin Carlos. He's the sweetest guy around, how can you not love him? Look how thoughtful he is: since he reads my blog and he knows about Jorge's Simba and Dumbo impersonator toys, he stopped by the Disney store and got her these! So thoughtful!! :)


But as much as we love him, he drives everyone crazy with his camera -- he's officially the family paparazzi! I know I take a lot of pictures, but nothing like Carlos. He can easily post over a hundred pictures from one family event -- it's almost like watching a flip book of the whole occasion, haha! But I gotta admit, (at the risk of encouraging his paparzziness, LOL) he posted pictures from my grandmother's birthday a few days ago and they came out sooo great. I, of course, was too busy being a hovering mother over Mila to take too many pictures myself. He captured so many wonderful moments!!! I just have to share them! They came out great!









And here's Carlos with Mila:

2 comments:

  1. awww...those are so great!! Still waiting for baptism pictures, Carlos!

    Auntie Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accept my friend request on Facebook and you'll be able to see them, Cindy. I have them posted there. Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails