Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update on Aspirator

So after using the Graco Nasal Aspirator that I told you about on Mila repeatedly this week because of her cold... she's caught on and she no longer sits still when I vacuum her nose. Still works better than the blue one, but now she pulls away and if I insist, she'll cry. Ugh. So much for the miracle aspirator! I can't blame her though. Who wants to have anything shoved up their nose? At least this one is better at grabbing the boogers than that blue one we got at the hospital. Oh and it comes with 2 aspirator tips (one for dry boogers and one for wet ones) and I already lost one. Arg! Good thing I can get a replacement tip online. So hard to remember where I put my head these days! :/

1 comment:

  1. Babies are smart aren't they? Lol. She'll like it again and hate again too. Liv got a cold a month ago and oh boy did she hate the magic aspirator lol.
    PS don't loose the white rubber band the thing is useless without it, or you can order it online too :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails