Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mila Recommends: Evenflo Triple Fun ExerSaucer

This weekend Jorge also put together Mila's ExerSaucer that my uncle Enrique and aunt Laurie got her for the Baby Shower. It's a really great toy, and Mila loves it! I wanted to find the perfect ExerSaucer for her -- one that was interesting and entertaining, but most importantly, one that would last! So I researched it in my Baby Bargains book and found this one that I liked. It's the Evenflo Triple Fun ExerSaucer. It's called Triple Fun because it has three stages. The first stage is for babies 0-3 months, where it's just a pad where the baby can lie on her back and play with the two toys that dangle. Mila really liked it, but she loved it even more when she could actually grab the toys and put them in her mouth, so we sat her up in the Bumbo and put the toys in front of her.



The second stage is the one we are at now, where she's actually in the ExerSaucer, surrounded by the toys, and that stage is from 4 months to walking age. Jorge put it together and he says it was harder to do than he thought it would be. There were lots of peices and he expected for it to come assembled already. It took him a bit to put it together... I have a feeling we'll be doing this a lot! Haha!



She's still familiarizing herself with the toys but right now her favorite is the dragonfly because it's the only one she can put in her mouth. I think she'd like it more if she could put more of the toys in her mouth. It also has sounds and lights and says "1-2-3" and "A-B-C" and also "Red-Yellow-Blue" which she seems to like. One of the toys plays a song if she moves around, without her having to touch anything. I like that feature and at the same time it drives me nuts. I like it because Mila seems to like the lights that it shows when it plays, but it drives me nuts because I'll hear it so often I get the "Red Yellow and Blue" song in my head. I'll even hear it in my head as I'm trying to fall asleep! But hey, as long as she's happy, I'm happy! It also has 3 different heights for when she gets a bit taller.
 

The third stage is from walking age to 24 months, and it converts into a little table.


I'm so glad that she'll be able to use this toy for a while! Kids grow so fast, I'm all about longevity of toys!!

1 comment:

  1. Your house it seems is getting smaller with all of Mila's toys!

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails