Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mila Recommends: Graco Nasal Aspirator

Since Mila's been congested, we've been using saline drops and then use a nasal aspirator to help clear it the boogers. I hate using the nasal aspirator. I actually have memories of my mother using it on me when I was a kid --yeah, that's how traumatizing it was! Awful! I hate using it on Mila. Our friend Karina got us this one and she said it worked so much better on baby Liv than the blue one they give you at the hospital. It's the Graco Nasal Clear Nasal Aspirator. It worked really well! It's a battery operated nasal aspirator. At first I thought it would be scary for her, but since it also plays music (genius!!) Mila thought it was a toy and actually sat still to listen. She usually fusses a lot and even cries when I try using the blue one, but with this one, she was great! Not only that, but I could actually see the boogers that came out. With the blue one, you couldn't really tell. This one is easy to clean, easy to operate and even came with 2 nasal tips: one for dry boogers and one for wet ones. It worked really well, especially on the wet ones. No fuss, no muss and a happy baby -- well, as happy as one can be with the sniffles. At least not a crying baby! Just thought I'd share this great baby product! Thanks Karina for sending us this! You came through for us again!!!


2 comments:

  1. Mila actually doesn't seem to mind this at all. She would be a perfect model for an advertisement of the product! What a cutie pie!
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful at cleaning time, do not loose the white "gomita" or it would loose suction and then you have to order them online
    Karina

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails