Thursday, November 12, 2009

Painting the Nursery

32 weeks, 1 day pregnant

This week, Jorge took a couple days off from work to paint the baby's room. I'm so excited to see the nursery start coming together! Right now it's an office/guest room and the walls are forest green. We'd decided to paint it a color called "Toasted Wheat" that is a cream/beige color. It will look great with the dark wooden furniture of the crib and dresser, as well as all the pink accents in the room. I can't wait to see it complete! It's been hard to get a chance to paint it, mostly because I shouldn't be around when he's painting because of the fumes. So he took a couple days off and Blanca came over to help. I was surprised that they got so much done in one day!! They did an awesome job!! I love how it's coming out!!!Here's a sneak peek at the progress!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails