Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving... Part 2

34 weeks, 1 day pregnant

Every year the day after Thanksgiving, we have our Thanksgiving Part II at our apartment. Blanca comes over and makes the traditional Granja family Thanksgiving (which is amazing Mrs. G!!!) that Jorge and Blanca used to have growing up. It is soooooo good!

Blanca came over early in the morning and she and Jorge prepared everything. I was still feeling congested and a bit run-down, but by the time our guests arrived for lunch I was feeling a bit better. The food came out spectacularly! What a feast!! We all just gobbled it up! Many thanks to Blanca and Jorge for preparing it all! :)















Jorge has been taking care of me (even more than usual!) these last few days and that's really helped. I'm so thankful to have him! I feel like I'm on the upswing of this cold and I really think it's thanks to his TLC! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails