Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

30 weeks, 1 day pregnant

Today we had a costume contest at work -- with a $250 prize! I was really excited to participate and I came up with a great costume idea for me and Baby G! I dressed up as a redneck and Baby G was my beer belly! No one could recognize me! It was hilarious!! I had a hairy chest, with armpit hair, a hairy belly, a mustache, a wig, with torn jeans and a flannel shirt...I went around the office rubbing my belly and telling my coworkers, "I know you want a piece of this!" Hahaha! It was so much fun! There were lots of really great costumes too! There was a girl in the shower -- that actually wore the shower! There was a priest, a gladiator, prisoners, bat girl, Amy Winehouse, a dead prom queen... so many good ones! And when the contest came around, I couldn't believe it!! I won!!!!!!!! I was soooooo excited, I couldn't believe it! Here's my winning photo! Baby G and I did good!:)



The prize money will definitely come in handy -- it's such a huge help with all the baby expenses we have coming! I am so thankful!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i knew this was gonna win. so unexpected from pink conitos..... love ya! miss you already.

    Pezin

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails