Sunday, August 2, 2009

Belly Picture: 17.5 Weeks

17 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Here is this weeks belly picture!



I'm definitely looking pregnant now. I see when people walk past me and glance at my belly! I'm also still feeling those "gas bubbles" that sometimes feel like a twitch on the inside or something... I think it might be Baby G, but I'm sure I'll figure it out in the next few weeks. I've read that now is when you start feeling some movement, although it'll still be a few more weeks after that that you can feel it from the outside. I know Jorge is really excited for that!

Compare to last week at 4 months.
Compare to last month at 3 months.
Compare to two months ago at 2 months.

2 comments:

  1. aww...this brings tears to my eyes. You look SO beautiful! What an amazing experience you are living...I'm so happy for you guys!

    I love all three of you!

    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...You can really tell now ...You look great!! Congratulations !! What a beautiful page you have going on here, check out ours at www.babyliv.shutterfly.com

    Congratulations again!!

    by the way this is Karina (Liz)& baby Liv.

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails