Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cleaning Out

18 weeks, 3 days pregnant

This weekend Jorge and I worked on the apartment. We're trying to make room for the baby's stuff and make room for storage. Jorge has been working on adding shelving to the closet. It really came out great! He did a wonderful job! We're also trying to figure out how we're going to rearrange our furniture in the babies room. Lots of homework to do! I also went through a bunch of my stuff and sorted things that I don't really use (or realistically won't be using) now or after the baby. Unfortunately, I stirred up a bunch of dust and my allergies were bothering me all day! I must have sneezed a million times! Terrible! Thankfully, by Sunday I was feeling much better.

Sunday we took it easy and Jorge and I met up with some good friends for lunch at Le Bonne Crepe on Las Olas. They had an incredible dessert there made with crepe, ice-cream, strawberries, bananas and fudge... soooo good! I'm so glad my stomach has been starting to feel better and I'm able to regain social activity! Today even got to wear one of my new cute maternity shirts from A Pea in the Pod Maternity. I got it on clearance for $13.99 (originally like $54)!! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. You look SO adorable!! I love the shirt!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable! and the shirt is pink!

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails