Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jorge Felt Baby G Kick!

20 weeks, 3 days pregnant

I've been feeling Baby G kick more and more these days-- I'm sure it's her now! They feel like jabs. I was sitting at Jorge's computer today and I felt her move. I wondered if maybe I could feel it from the outside this time so Jorge could feel it. I put my hand on my tummy and waited... and then jab! I called to Jorge to come quickly! "I think I felt her move from the outside!" I heard him scramble to come. I was afraid to move thinking she might stop. He put his hand on my tummy and we waited.... and then jab!

"Did you feel that?!" I exclaimed. He smiled and nodded. We waited again... then jab! jab! "Did you feel that?!!" I said, even more excited! He nodded yes, "But are you sure that's her? It feels like a spasm." I assured him that it was her, but he was still uncertain. We're excited to think we're finally feeling her, but I think once she gets stronger and more active he'll feel more sure about it. I think he's still grasping the thought that our baby is in there, hahaha! She'll be here in just a few short months!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm sooo happy for you. Now is when it really gets fun. Now that you can feel Baby G you can experiment with different sounds and see how the baby reacts to them. Yay. She's a kicker. Jorge might have the first female 49er on the team. He must be over the moon happy. Congrats to you two crazy lovebirds.
    Besos, Hugs and mucho lovo,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails