Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day in Miami

20 weeks, 2 days pregnant

Today I drove down to Miami to visit some family and friends. I met with my mom and our friend Magaly for lunch at Papa Piccolo's. It was so nice to see them! We talked all about babies and pregnancy... a nice ladies lunch!

After lunch, my mom and I went to my grandmother's house to visit with her, my aunt Martha and uncle Ricky. It's funny how now that we know it's a girl, everyone is asking us what we will name our little Baby G. Honestly, Jorge and I haven't settled on any names yet... but when we do, we're just going to wait to share the name with everyone when she's born. Kinda like the movie the "Lion King" when Simba is introduced (see picture)! LOL!



My mom, my grandmother, my aunt and I went to a delicious restaurant in Coral Gables that's known for their ice-cream, Swensons. We enjoyed a very yummy afternoon sundae! I got a brownie with vanilla ice-cream and fudge... so good!







After our snack, I met with some old coworkers from TigerDirect for dinner at one of my favorite restuarants Royal Thai. I love going to Royal Thai, I used to go there at least once a week for lunch when I worked down there! It's a small mom-and-pop restaurant and they make THE best fried rice. It was the perfect place to meet with my Tiger friends since this was one of our popular hang-out spots. It was great seeing them and catching up on old times! I hadn't told them I was pregnant yet, so it was nice to be able to share it with them in person. Now that I told them, I'm looking forward to finally posting it on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails