Saturday, August 1, 2009

Visiting Family

17 weeks, 2 days pregnant

Today I went to visit my family in Miami for lunch. My grandmother made some delicious arepas with cheese and my mom made some chicken and my favorite rice (soooo good!). They hadn't seen my belly in about a month and a half so they definitely noticed the difference. They all seem to think it'll be a boy based on my size and shape, but who knows! We're all counting down the days till we find out!!!

My grandmother got Baby G the cutest outfit! So adorable! It's a layette set with 2 onsies, one pijama with feet, a bib and a little hat.

1 comment:

  1. More Yellow!!! jaja...don't worry in about ONE week, you'll begin to have ALL pink or ALL blue! lol

    Auntie Cindy (I love my new title: Auntie!!!) =)

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails