Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weekend in Orlando

21 weeks, 2 days pregnant

On Thursday night, Cathy and I drove up to Orlando for a Photoshop seminar on Friday. We stayed with our wonderful friends Gaby and Fed. Their home is so nice! They have an adorable crab theme throughout the house. They crack me up!

On Friday, Cathy and I went to the seminar -- it was fantastic! The trainer was Scott Kelby -- a graphic design genius! He was very thorough and had a great sense of humor. We had a great time. Even Baby G seemed to like it. She was so active, moving and jabbing! Even Cathy got to feel it! She swears it was Baby G giving her a high-five, LOL!



After the seminar, we met with Gaby at one of my favorite restaurants, Cafe Tutu Tangos. They make excellent empanadas!



That night we were in for a surprise though-- the space shuttle launched at midnight and we got to see it from Gaby & Fed's place! What an amazing sight!! Apparently, night launches are very rare. What a treat! Watch the space shuttle launch here.



Today, before heading home, Cathy and I went shopping at the Prime Outlet Mall and I bought a cute outfit for Baby G. Jorge and I had seen it before and had been considering it as our "bringing baby home" outfit, but we hadn't yet decided. But when I saw it on sale for 50% off, I had to get it! Look at the little feet on the pijamas!! Aren't those bears the cutest??









While I was away, Jorge stayed home and worked on the apartment. We're trying to figure out a new configuration for the storage closet so we have more room. He's doing such an amazing job! I know it's time consuming and frustrating. He can stare at the closet for hours trying to figure it out. But he's come up with a plan and it's really coming together! I'll post pictures when he's done! It's coming out great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails