Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dancing with Baby G

19 weeks, 3 days pregnant

This week has been pretty good! I still get sick about once a week, but thankfully, it's usually short-lived! On Friday we had lunch with our good friend Amanda Brooks who is currently 30 weeks pregnant with her second child and she had such great tips for us! Especially regarding what gear to buy. Figuring all that out can be very overwhelming. Jorge and I were planning to go to Babies R Us today to start our registry, but Baby G has other plans -- my tummy has been feeling unsettled so we'll probably go during the week. Today we're staying home.

Yesterday we had a wedding in Homestead with our friends Mike and Cora. My sister Cathy and I went to junior high with Mike and we grew up in the same neighborhood. My mom (known as "Mama Connie" haha) and Jorge also came to the wedding. We had a fabulous time! We couldn't get a picture with the bride and groom since there were so many people, but we did get some great pics enjoying ourselves at the celebration!

Jorge & me with Baby G!



Me dancing with Baby G!



My mom dancing with Jorge -- I love this pic!



Jorge dancing with Baby G and me!



Our little group! Congrats Mike and Cora!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails