Saturday, July 3, 2010

We Caught a Cold :(

Mila and I are sick with a cold... ughhhhhhh. Mila started with a runny nose on Tuesday and it's turned into a full, blown-out cold. And now I seem to have caught it as well. I should have expected it though -- she's been sneezing all over me for a few days now. And as if it wasn't hard enough to take care of a sick, fussy, teething baby, now I'm feeling run down and congested as well. Thank God for my wonderful husband who's here to take care of us! It sucks that we're sick for the long holiday weekend, though. But at least he's here to keep us company. And just his presence makes both Mila and I feel better. So that's the bright side. I love you, my husband! :)

My mom also came over today and she made us some chicken soup and played with Mila so Jorge and I could get some cleaning done. I know I'm sick, but if I lie down I know I'll just focus on being sick. If I keep busy then I'm be distracted. Thanks for coming over, Mami. The chicken soup was delicious and totally hit the spot. Te quiero! :)

Here's hoping we get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails