Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Playdate with Saeryn & Music Class

Mila and I went to a Mommy & Me music class yesterday and met up with our friends Lisa and her daughter, Saeryn. We had lots of fun making musical instruments! It's a little shaker made of a paper plate folded in half and filled with uncooked pasta shells. Mila wanted to make it for Daddy so we decorated the outside with pretty colors and I helped Mila write "I love my Daddy" on the outside. Unfortunately, Mommy wasn't paying attention and we weren't supposed to put a crease in the paper plate (that way it would make the noise) and so the teacher had to fold it the long way and our lovely design of "I love my Daddy" went from one side to the other, instead of it being all on one side. Oh well! Mila thought it would be a good idea to add some drool to it too, you know, just to personalize it a bit more, haha! I think the smears added a nice touch, don't you?










Daddy loved his gift! Mila's first school project! :)





Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails