Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cindy's Birthday Lunch (& Bananas Part II)

Today we had Cindy's birthday lunch at our place. Cindy's birthday was actually on Monday, but since Mila and I were sick, we held off until today to get together. Mila and I are feeling muuuch better, by the way!

I cooked a fabulous lunch, if I do say so myself! I made some chicken with mushrooms (Cindy's fave!) and some Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes and some real mashed potatoes with fried plantains. YUM! Then we had some cupcakes from my new favorite cupcake place, Humpy's!

It was so great to get together to celebrate Cindy's birthday! Happy birthday!


















We hung out and watched the finals of the World Cup and then it was time for Mila's lunch so we fed her some bananas again. Mila did not find any of this amusing at all… although we were all laughing at her adorable reactions to the food. So cute!


She seemed to take to it a bit better than last time...


Ok, so maybe not so good... LOL! I love that face!





Look at those teeth poking through!






Mila has banana alllllll over... can you see it almost in her eye? Geez! You'd think I'd clean her up?! Oh, and another tip I learned with this second feeding: feed baby in diaper and a bib. Clothes get very dirty!

2 comments:

  1. There's so much to see and so beautiful moments shown and shared, that you feel overwhelmed. Thank you amorcito for all the time you take and devote to participate this everlasting experience with us. The baby is growing bigger and bigger everyday and she's become the new reason to start living again, so sweet, so smart and so beautiful.

    From proud grandpa

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails