Thursday, July 29, 2010

High Chair

We finally decided on a high chair! We'd been feeding her in the Bumbo, but she seems to be getting too big for it and it'd be great to be a bit more comfortable when we feed her. I usually reference my "Baby Bargains" book for their recommendations, but I wasn't crazy about them, so after doing some research, we decided on the Graco Duo Diner. We really like that the chair comes off and it turns into a booster seat when she gets older. We haven't used it yet, but as soon as I have something to report, I'll let you know what Mila and I think. :)

In the meantime, how cute does she look in her new high chair?! Such a big girl!

1 comment:

  1. awwww....this made me tear up! She looks so grown up!!! I love this little precious girl!

    Auntie CC

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails