Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Saeryn, Bijou and Mila

Our friend Lisa from my Bradley Childbirth Class emailed me last week and invited Mila and I to a Newborn Class she's taking. I was so excited to hear from her and Mila and I were thrilled to go! We met up with her and her beautiful daughter Saeryn as well as our other Bradley mom Spencer and sweet little Bijou. The class was just AMAZING and Mila and I loved it. We sang songs and played with the toys in the room. The teacher was so cheerful and she played different games with the babies. It was great to see and learn all the different ways to interact with them! Sometimes I'm home with Mila and I can't think of how to play with her aside from dangling an toy in front of her! I loved the songs too -- so fun! I could tell Mila had a lot of fun too! She was so curious! I signed up for the class once a week. I really think it'll be great for both of us.

Here are pictures of Mila and her Bradley class friends! So cute!!










1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. Fun to see. I'm sure both of you will have fun and enjoy some "peer" time together. Love Mila's face. She takes everything in very deeply. Too bad we can't read what she is thinking.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails