Friday, April 23, 2010

Boarding Pass Wedding Invitation

Here's a sample of the wedding invitation that I'm working on for my sister Cindy's in-laws, Chuck and Lori's wedding vow renewal ceremony. They've been married for 30 years, which is practically unheard of these days! They have this whole "Love Fest" theme going, it's so cute! They want to incorporate it into their invitation. Cindy loved my boarding pass wedding invitation that I'd made last year for Cynthia & Andres' wedding, and she thought it'd be fun to make the invitation a "Ticket to the Love Fest." Lori specifically requested coral and olive colors as well as hearts and swirls to go along with the "Love Fest" theme. I worked hard to incorporate all of her requests and here's what I came up with:



(Wedding details have been edited to protect privacy.)

They absolutely loved it! We're just waiting on final wording and we'll start working on production. Can't wait!

(For more information on wedding invitations, visit my website: www.paperpetunia.com)

2 comments:

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails