Friday, April 9, 2010

Paper Petunia Invitaion Studio is Back!

Since I decided to stay at home with Mila, I'm planning on getting back into my little stationary business, Paper Petunia Invitation Studio. I specialize in creating custom wedding invitations, birth announcements and baby shower invitations, but I also create invitations for other occasions as well as notecards. I have a little online shop for the notecards and I have some samples of some of my custom work on there too.

I started Paper Petunia in 2008 and I was starting to get more clients, but then in 2009 I got pregnant, and between my day job and the pregnancy, I was so exhausted that I stopped taking clients after my first trimester. Now that Mila is here, I would love to get back into it. And sure enough, as soon as I resigned from my job, started working on my website, I got an online order for some notecards. And just this week I started working on two custom wedding invitation orders for two clients! I'm beyond THRILLED! I'm really excited to be working on invitations again. I looooove doing it! It's really my favorite hobby and I'm so glad to be able to turn it into a job.

So it's official: Paper Petunia Invitation Studio's doors are open! WOO-HOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow... that's great news Connie! Keep up the amazing work you do!

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails