Monday, January 3, 2011

New Baby: Canon Rebel T2i

Can I tell you how wonderful my sweet husband is? He surprised me today with a present for my birthday... THE BEST PRESENT.... EVER.

I had already told him he didn't have to get anything - we're on a budget and we'd already invested in a new computer earlier this year, so I was fine with just a nice, quiet evening and a nice dinner. But not only did he surprise me with a birthday party today, but today he gave me the most wonderful gift - it was totally unexpected! He got me my dream camera!!!!! Can I tell you I've been pining for a DSLR camera for a long time... but especially now that we have Mila and that there are so many moments I want to capture! And not only did he get me my dream camera, the Canon Rebel T2i, he also got me a kick-ass lens, the Tamron SP AF 28-75mm F/2.8! Oh, I am in HEAVEN!

I'm soooooo excited! I told him he's covered for the next 5 years with this gift - it's truly the sweetest, most amazing gift ever!

Watch out people - my blog is about to get a hellava lot prettier with this camera! :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails