Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Belly Picture: 14.5 Weeks

14 weeks, 5 days pregnant

I know it's been a few days since my last post, I've been dealing with the pregnancy side-effects! My stomach was bothering me all weekend. I even had to take Monday off from work. Ugh! But I'm feeling much better now, thankfully! Whew!

I was able to take my weekly belly picture, so here it is! Seems like I have to make more of an effort to hide it now. It really seems obvious to me these days. Even Jorge notices the difference! I'm planning on telling my job next week, so I'll finally be able to start strutting my bump! Yay!



Compare to last week.
Compare to 2 weeks ago at 12.5 weeks
Compare to 5 weeks ago at 9.5 weeks.


2 comments:

  1. awww....I love it!!!

    Auntie Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know tummy strutting could be a good name for a band. It's so nice to see you becoming a mommy. Can't wait for the new posts.
    your cuz,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails