Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Mom Is Awesome

13 weeks, 6 days pregnant

My mom came over on Sunday! It's always so nice to see her. I was feeling sick all day Friday and Saturday, but Sunday I was feeling better so I was doing things around the house and she immediately jumps in to see how she could help. She is soooo incredibly helpful! She just comes over and starts cleaning and ironing! I felt like I was finally able to catch up on so much at home. I couldn't have done it without her help. I love my mom!

She also brought over some baby items that her and my aunt Martha had bought for Baby G. Check them out! How cute are these????!! I love the little Farm book (get it? Farm? Granja=Farm in Spanish! Haha!)



A little bathrobe for baby G, so adorable!



Cute little pants for Baby G...



Sleeper onsie with cap!




With matching receiving blanket...too cute!



Baby G is already so spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails