Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maternity Clothes

16 weeks, days pregnant

Since Sunday, I've been feeling some "bubbles" in my tummy. I've read that you can start to feel something called "quickening" (fetal movements that resemble bubbling or butterflies int the stomach) between 16-20 weeks or so. I'm excited to think it might be the baby... but I have a feeling it might just be gas! LOL!

Last weekend, my mom came over and she brought me a gift from my wonderful aunt Martha! How cute are these maternity shirts?!



Jorge and I also went to Pea in a Pod at the Boca Mall a few weeks ago and I bought a pair of AMAZING maternity jeans a few maternity shirts. I love my new maternity clothes! It's so much more comfortable than squeezing into my normal clothes. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails