Sunday, July 5, 2009

Belly Picture: 13.5 Weeks

13 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Tah-daaahhh! Here is my weekly belly pic! I'm both excited and a little nervous to see my bump making progress. I've been excited to see it grow, but at the same time, I haven't told my job yet so I'm hoping Baby G stays incognito for a little while longer. This Friday will be a month that I've been with the new company and I'm hoping to hold out for a couple more weeks. I feel like I've made a good impression, but I just want to give it a bit more time.

Lately when I look in the mirror, I swear people can tell. But everyone says it's not really noticeable. I think it's just that I don't think I look like my normal self... it just looks like I've been eating too much, haha!



Compare to last week.
Compare to 2 weeks ago, at 11.5 weeks.
Compare to 4 weeks ago, at 9.5 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Holly molly WOMAN.... YOU'VE GOT A BABY IN THERE!!! No denying it now!
    I think I can even see baby G's head poking through, haha! That's amazing!

    Auntie Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails