Monday, September 19, 2011

Surprise Baby Shower!

35 weeks, 4 days pregnant

Can I tell you what wonderful friends I have? We had a playdate this morning at Claudia's house and they totally surprised me with a baby shower! It was so incredibly thoughtful! I felt so bad I got there late! They had even called Jorge to find out if I'd gone into labor the night before, haha! When I opened the door, the yelled, "SURPRISE!!!" I was so surprised! The whole place was full of adorable decorations that Claudia made and there were croissants, chicken salad, cookies and cake! And I've been telling them about my addiction to Coca Cola lately, and they totally indulged me with Coke floats! They are just the most awesome, most thoughtful group of girls. They really made me feel so special. ♥ ♥ ♥ 











Mila and I with Spencer, Bijou, Liam, Audrey and Claudia. 

Heike had left for a doctor's appointment and Nikki stopped by later. 
Wish I could've gotten a picture with everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails