Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Shower for G2

35 weeks, 3 days pregnant

My aunt Martha and my uncle Ricky hosted a lovely baby shower for G2 today! Cathy and my mom also helped out with the cake and the sweets and the food. My family came over to help us celebrate. It was so wonderful! :)

 



My aunt Martha and I


Silly Mila






Cindy, Justin and Baby Mini Cooper in there!


Mila and Tia Tatti


My cousins, Lily and Rafaelito


 

My aunt Laurie

 

 Cathy with Mila


Mila chasing Tico...


Tico, the cat


Jorge's sister, Blanca


Dolly and Mimi


Cathy with our cousin, Glenn




My mom and I







My aunt Carmen Julia


My uncle Carlos and Lupe


My uncle Rafa and Sandra


Me and my grandmother





Can't wait to meet G2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails