Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cindy's Pregnant!

I'm going to be an aunt!!!!! My sister Cindy is pregnant!!!!

This is how she told me! She came over and was so good about being nonchalant about it. We chatted for a bit and, knowing how much I love ice-cream, says, "Oh, I went to Coldstone the other day and they're coming out with a new flavor. " And she handed me this.



I glanced it over, and I didn't get it! At first I thought she was showing it to me because the flavor was called "JuCi" - JuCi is the abbreviation of Justin (her husband) and her name, Cindy. I was looking for what this flavor consisted of... and I even said, "I don't get it. I need to see a picture..." I honestly thought this was what she said it was... until I saw the words "mommy" and "daddy" at the bottom. I totally flipped!!! I couldn't believe it! Mila and G2 are going to have a cousin!!! 
And I'm going to be an aunt! So excited to meet Baby Mini Cooper! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails