Saturday, September 24, 2011

Belly Picture: 36.5 Weeks

36 weeks, 4 days pregnant

I don't know how people do it. Being almost 9 months pregnant with a toddler running around is just too much! I have to lay down all the time because I'm so tired. I feel so bad because I know Mila wants to play, but I just don't have the energy. I'm hoping this baby will come sooner, rather than later!

When I was pregnant with Mila, I was so worried about the actual labor that I didn't give much thought to how it would be after she'd arrive - which was the part that turned out to be the toughest part: dealing with a newborn!






This time around, I've barely thought about the birth at all and I'm just thinking about how it'll be having 2 kids around. I'm worried things with Mila will change - and things with her are going so perfectly! She's eating well; she's napping awesome - I can even leave the room before she's fallen asleep! I'm afraid she's going to be jealous or that maybe I won't have enough time to play with her because I'll be busy with the baby... I mean, I know ultimately everything will be ok and we'll work it out, but I just worry that the transition will be hard on her, ya know? I remember how difficult things were with Mila when she was born, between the sore nipples and the sleep deprivation... it was just so rough! How will it be with G2? I know this time I'll at least have an idea of how to take care of a newborn, but I don't have any experience with two kids! Thankfully, I have my parents, my sister Cathy and my sister Cindy, as well as my sister-in-law Blanca that will be coming over frequently those first few weeks. It's so nice to have family close by... it makes me feel better knowing they're there. I don't know what I'd do without them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails