Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby G2 Belly Picture: 11 Weeks

Belly is growing! Looks like it's just starting to show just a teensy bit. Been feeling crappy and the throwing up has begun - hence the lack of belly pictures. I just haven't been feeling well at all. At least it hasn't been as bad. I've thrown up only a few times, but nothing nearly as bad as when I was pregnant with Mila. I have been nauseous a lot though. So even though I'm not throwing up, the terrible feeling in my stomach still ruins my day. Since it hasn't been that bad, I have wondered if maybe that means this one will be a boy? But then again, my mother threw up her entire pregnancy with me and didn't throw up at all with my sister. So ya never know!

On to the belly picture!


Compare to 2 weeks ago at 9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails