Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby G2 Belly Picture: 14 Weeks

Finally got around to getting another belly picture. Ugh! I feel so bad that I'm not more on top of this this time around. With Mila I was meticulous about getting a picture every week. But now I'm either busy, I forget, I'm taking care of Mila or I'm nauseous. So G2, forgive me for not documenting my pregnancy as well as your sisters! Just know we think of you all the time and we are so looking forward to meeting you!

Like I mentioned, I've been feeling nauseous more frequently and I've been starting to throw up more… not good. I'm at the end of my first trimester, so I'm hoping it doesn't last much longer. :(

I can't believe how quickly my belly seems to have popped. Last time around, I was this far along when I told my job I was pregnant and no one had a clue. I can't imagine being able to hide it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails