Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby G2 Belly Picture: 9 Weeks

I was hoping to take a belly picture earlier, but hadn't gotten around to it! Not that there's much to see yet. Our midwife said this time around I'll probably start showing sooner, so we'll see. Apparently things change after you've had your first! She also said that the pain and uncomfortableness that I felt at 40 weeks, I'd start feeling at 28 weeks!!


So far, things have been... ehhhh. I've had lots of nausea and icky tummy feeling, a lot of burping (ick! just thinking about it makes me sick!) and just overall exhaustion. I find that I need to take a nap in the afternoon when Mila naps (which I never do!) and that by the end of the day, I'm crashing. I'm at least thankful that I haven't thrown up yet. By the time I was 8 weeks with Mila, I started throwing up a lot. Sometimes as much as 4 or 5 times a day. It was brutal. I'm 9 weeks now, and thankfully, it hasn't gotten that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails