Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter/Spring Photoshoot

I can't tell you how much I've fallen in love with my camera. I loooove taking pictures, especially of the kids. So I offered to do an Easter/Spring photo shoot with the kids and Heather so kindly let us shoot at her house. I was hoping to do some shots outside, but it POURED! Fortunately, Heather's house is gorgeous and it wasn't hard to find a gorgeous wall that has some beautiful moulding and I used that as my background. I wish more natural light was coming in, but it was so dark because of the rain. That's when good ol' Photoshop came in handy. I'm still pretty new to learning my camera, so I'm not familiar with all the settings, but Photoshop and I are best friends. So I figure what I can't do with the camera - for now - I can make up for in Photoshop. At least until I learn more.

Here are some shots of the kids. I'm so happy with how they turned out! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails