Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wicked Good Time!

Spencer had gotten a wonderful gift from B and B's daddy for Valentine's Day - tickets to go see "Wicked" the musical! It's the story about the witches of Oz, from the "Wizard of Oz." Turns out John insisted that she have a girls night out and that he'd stay home with B. So I was beyond thrilled when she invited me to go with her. I'd seen it about 3 years ago with Jorge, and I remembered I loved it, but I didn't remember the entire storyline. I think this time around, I was even more blown away than the first time. It was soooo amazing! If you haven't seen it, you MUST go see it!! It's spectacular!

Turns out that Jorge was out of town this week though, so I was a little bit stressed that my mom would be the one to do her night time routine. It was the first time I was leaving to go out for a girls night - and the first time I'd be leaving her at night with someone other than Jorge. I wouldn't be home until 11pm and Mila has a tough time falling asleep with anyone but me or Jorge. But thankfully it all went fine - my mom pushed the night time routine later and she had finished up with the bath and story time by the time I got home. I arrived just in time to put her into bed and she fell asleep quickly. Unfortunately, B didn't have such a good time though - she needed her mommy! Spencer had to rush home afterwards. :(

Thank you again, Spencer, for sharing your wonderful gift with me. It was so nice to hang out and to see a fantastic show!! I can't wait to get together again soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails