Sunday, March 6, 2011

Telling My Grandmother About #2

7 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Today we told my grandmother, my uncle Ricky (Mila's Godfather), his wife Martha, and my aunt Martha about Baby G2 on the way!

My mom mentioned she was going to stop by my uncle's house with my grandmother this weekend, so we called to see if we could stop by and say hi too... heehee! So we drove down to Miami "just for a visit." I told them the same way I told my parents and friends, with the iron-on shirt I made that said "Hermana mayor" (big sister). This time, I had Mila wearing a sweater over the shirt and I took it off while we were there. There was a moment of confusion... my grandmother was like, "I don't get it. She's who's sister?" Hahahahaha! Finally, she and everyone understood, and they were all thrilled!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails