Sunday, March 6, 2011

Henry & Yvette's Wedding

Yesterday I had the pleasure of being a guest at Henry and Yvette's wedding. I worked with both of them for almost 4 years when I worked at TigerDirect. They are both such lovely people and I'm so happy for them!!!

I knew this wedding would be easier for me to attend since it started earlier and Jorge and I had the same arrangement. He did Daddy Duty while I went on a night on the town! LOL! I felt so much more at ease this time leaving Mila for the evening. And she did great with her Daddy and her Tia Ñaña. The wedding was wonderful. The church was so intimate and the reception was just stunning. It's seriously one of my favorite weddings I've been to.






My cousin Rafaelito was one of the groomsmen



Another former coworker, Wilhelm (the best man!), with his date, Claudia


Claudia and I became good friends! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails