Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shopping Cart Cover

Mila at Publix using her shopping cart cover! It's been cold out these last few days and since her fleece pjs are the warmest things she has, I just left her in her pjs, LOL. 

She seems to enjoy being in here, although she wants to touch everything. I usually wear her in the Ergo, but this is a nice alternative so I don't have to carry the extra 20 lbs. 

This shopping cart cover is the Balboa Baby cover - it can be used as a high chair cover too. I did sooo much research trying to find the right one. This was the criteria I was looking for in a cover:

1 - Most important: it must cover the WHOLE seat. No parts exposed because Mila will lick them. Yuck.
2 - Must fit larger carts like Target.
3 - Must have a built in seat belt so I don't have to use the nasty ones in carts/high chairs.
4 - Would be nice if it folds up conveniently.
5 - Not too expensive! 

This one fulfilled all of my requirements. The reviews on Amazon were really great. The price was alright -  they were about $45 bucks or so (I've seen some for a $100!) But then I found this one online at diapers.com and it was on sale for $25 because it was the solid-colored version as opposed to the ones with the cute prints. It was a great deal! And now that I have it, I'm so happy with it. A very good buy! It's a great material, folds up into a pouch, baby never touches any part of the cart/high chair... I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails