Thursday, December 9, 2010

Breakfast with Abuelita

This week has been a really busy week! My mom stayed with us a few days while Jorge was out of town. She's been such amazing help, especially since I've been finishing up Jennifer & Daniel's wedding invitations. Thanks to her, I was able to get them done this week! My mom fed Mila, bathed her, played with her, changed her diaper - I don't even think I changed a single one while she was here!! LOL! And even stayed up late helping me put the invitations together. Such a HUGE help! And now they're done and ready to be sent out! I'm so excited; they came out gorgeous! I'll post pictures of the invitations soon.

Gracias por toda tu ayuda Mami! Te quiero!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop us a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails